Glam Rock

I found these images while I was aimlessly meandering through the internet at work yesterday. One of my favorite blogs to follow, COCOCOZY, posted pics of Diego Garcia's incredible rocker chic Upper East Side apartment that was featured in Vogue.


The white walls are so crisp and bright, they allow the earthy leather, vibrantly plush orange pillows and hot pink accents to really stand out. I adore the little personal details throughout- the guitars tucked in corners, the exquisite display of modern art. But what I'm really obsessing over is that black dining room with the Bertoia wire chairs! I so wish I had the guts to pull off painting a room black. It's elegant and chic, and not nearly as devoid of light as it might seem. *Sigh* Oh, to be wealthy with good taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...