So long, Spring time

Two days ago, I woke up to snow. Yesterday, I woke up to pouring, freezing rain. Today, the menacing gray sky rages on. So much for spring, huh? Sure, rain is perfectly normal for spring, but 40 degrees is a little ridiculous. With all this cold moisture my rebellious, curly hair has taken a turn for the worst. I cut all of my hair off in December and now I'm in that in-between/growing out phase where the layers lay funny and the curl hits in all the wrong places. I've come to rely heavily on strategically placed bobby pins and when that fails? Well let's just say thank goodness for all the cute hair accessories, lately! Check out some of my favorites from Ban.do!



{Via Ban.do: Hollywoodland Headband, Grecian Headband, Ban.do heart}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...