The Graduate

Yet another busy weekend for me! A good friend from Texas came to visit, my family was in town, oh… and I graduated college! Finally! I'm still coming down off of the high- crossing that stage felt way too good. I will continue on with my usual posting tomorrow, but I wanted to give you a little sneak peak of the awesome restaurant we went to for our post-grad dinner. If anyone is in the Chicago area and looking for a great Mexican restaurant, Cafe Con Leche is fresh, fun and has great service. Have a great week, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Nice Post! Glad I found this blog!

    If you're into photography, check out my blog. I'm a photographer!

    www.electricbrandon.com

    If you want, follow it and I'll do the same. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...