Practically Magic

I watched one of my favorite movies from when I was a kid last night: Practical Magic. I used to lay on the carpet with my best friend Alex and we would sigh over how our hair would never be long enough to be a pretty witch like Sandra Bullock and Nicole Kidman. I wanted fiery red hair so badly! We were always oddly drawn to that movie, with its love spells and Midnight Margarita nights... it seemed like such a fantasticly mysterious way to live a life! Now that I've grown up, I can appreciate all the little details that made Practical Magic so enchanting to me. From the slanted, exposed beams and creeky old windows to the lush (and possessed)rose garden, indoor plant room and vintage hanging lanterns- the home was decorated to perfection.
{Sources unknown, my apologies!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...