Prefection

Ugh, this morning was a rough one... definitely a case of the Mondays. It was immediately perked up, however, when I saw that Lonny Magazine launched their newest issue! Hurrah! One of my favorite features was on Lauren Gold, design director for Nate Burkus Associates, and her fabulous Chicago apartment (Represent!). Oh my goodness... it's like she found every single thing I could possibly love and then flawlessly staged them together to create Lindsay's Magical Dream Home. The warm creams and rich wood tones, the flowers in pretty vases, gold details and hints of coral, unique fabroc textures, the modern artwork. I feel like the Femme-bot from Austin Powers just as her head is about to explode from the amount of sexiness going on. Too much info? Sorry...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...