She Dreams of Far Away Places

Yesterday I was elated to find out that I've been at my job long enough to qualify for a weeks paid vacation. I wouldn't even take it till at least the end of the year, but I can't help getting excited about potential dream spots. And I have a lot of dream spots... let me tell you... a lot. Some are more simple (read: less expensive) than others. For instance I've wanted to visit Michigan's upper peninsula for a while now. And Chris has never been to Disney World (it would bring me immense joy to see him wearing Mickey Mouse ears). I have also never been to Europe. Nope. Green hills of Ireland? Rainy yet romantic streets of London? A beach in Spain? Amsterdam? Vienna? Prauge? And of course, there's always... Paris.
{Via Olivine's Charm School, PaperNStitch}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...