Brief Hiatus


Hey there, friends. After a lot of thought, I've decided to take a little break from the ole blog. This is not a break up, mind you. Me and the blog just need a little time apart. It's not you, it's me. As my latest posts have let on, I'm feeling very uninspired and the last thing I want to do is give half-assed posts that have no heart behind them. I'm going to take some time to re-evaluate what this blog means to me and how I'd like it to be. In the meantime, I encourage you to peruse my Love List, a few blogs that have what I am struggling to find for myself... a passionate, dedicated vision. Wish me luck as I try to go find myself, and all that jazz. Thank you all for your support! It truly means the world to me.
Love,
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...