Dear Santa...

Growing up, around this time every year, my parents would ask me to write out my wish list for Santa. I took this list very, very seriously. Over the years I've realized that my list has gotten more and more practical. Instead of the newest Polly Pocket, I ask for warm wool socks, preferably striped. Rather than a Barbie Dream Car, I want a crock pot. This year I decided to make a list thats a nice combination of both- a list as practical as it is pretty. I like to think I was a good girl this year, so here's hoping Santa reads this:



fig.# 01,02,03,04,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,12

1 comment:

  1. He's making a list, and checkin' it twice, gonna find out if you've been naughty or nice.....

    Love you pretty as a peach peanut.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...