oh, that windy city

I guess they don't call it the Windy City for nothing! Today in Chicago, we are experiencing 50 mph winds. I heard 7 different sirens in my neighborhood before 7 am. I'm actually afraid I might get blown over! This is quite the change from Texas weather. It was 60 and sunny when I left. How was everyone's Thanksgiving? I hope you're feeling refreshed, if not a little plumper. Is plumper a word? I just made it a word.
Speaking of wind... wow. Via Kristian Schuller.

On a side note, while back home I was lucky enough to visit the boutique of one of my favorite fashion bloggers, Kendi from Kendi Everyday. I still feel like a total rookie when it comes to blogging, so I can't help but feel a tad intimidated compared to very successful bloggers like her. Is she as sweet and fashionable when not behind a camera lens? Yep. She sure is. She was absolutely delightful, in fact, and very encouraging. It was amazing to talk with someone I admire so much and know that she's truly just herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...