time is flying!

Holy Holiday, Batman! It's November!? When did that happen? I was too busy celebrating both my favorite holiday and my favorite man to even notice that my favorite month has officially ended. On Friday Chris's band Tin Tin Can opened for an AMAZING jazz group, the Rebirth Brass Band at Martyrs' where I drank and danced the night away. Saturday we had our fancy anniversary dinner at Tango Sur, an Argentinian steak house in Lakeview-awesome spinach mashed potatoes! And finally, yesterday we dressed up again (a flapper and Clark Kent, respectively) and handed out candy to the neighborhood kiddos.

I'm happy that November is here, though. I'm flying down to Texas for Thanksgiving with my family and I'm so looking forward to spending some quality time with my mom. I'm a sucker for holiday outfits, and I'm thinking one of these adorable hair pieces might need to make an appearance. What do ya think?

1 comment:

  1. These make me miss my long hair :( But, I love the headpieces for adding a little sparkle to the holiday outfits.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...