10 things

Hey you. It's been a while. Did you miss me? I missed you. Ah, life...
Do remember that amazing shelter magazine, Domino? I know you do. I mourn the loss of that magazine everyday. It was like losing a good friend, a provider of inspiration and a long-flight companion all in one. One of my favorite features was the 10 Things That Make Me Happy profile near the back. The editors chose a designer or shop owner or someone equally chic, and they would list the 10 items that currently made them, you guessed it, happy! As I was laying in bed this very bleak and grey morning, I tried to perk up by reminding myself of things that put a little pep in my step. Here's what I came up with:


2 comments:

  1. So true confession... I had no idea that poster was actually vintage. It makes it so much more legit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! it was an original from when they re-released the movie ten years later! prized possesion haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...