auld lang syne

So many ups to celebrate and downs to learn this year. I'm incredibly thankful for my friends, family and for you. I started this blog early this year, and it means more to me than I can decribe in a sappy lil post, so I won't try. But know that it saved me from whatever boring, passionless existence I might have begun leading otherwise.


Tonight I will kiss my sweet boyfriend at midnight, surrounded by some of the greatest friends a girl could hope for, and pray that 2012 will treat me as well as 2011 did. For a year that flew right on by, 2011 sure made it's mark!

See you in 2012!

p.s.

I'm totally wearing a pretty little party dress tonight. And Chris is wearing a bow tie. Doesn't get much cuter, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...