A New Leaf

What's up 2012!? So far, I'm liking the vibe. I rung in the new year with my boyfriend and some of his family as well as a whole party full of friends. It was exactly as I had hoped- low key and fun. Oh boy, did we have fun. They say that how you spend midnight on New Year's Eve is an indication of how you will spend the year to come, and I can only hope that it's true.

I'm not one for resolutions, because I feel like it's just a lot of pressure to put on yourself, but this year I've decided to make one. My goal for 2012 is to become a more brave and confident person. It's cheesy but true, and pretty much covers all of the other resolutions. Everyday I'm going to remind myself of what I'm capable of accomplishing, whether that be plowing through a bikram class, running consistently, or getting that internship I've been dreaming of. I'm exhausted with being my own worst critic. What are some resolutions that you've made for yourself?
Image via Life Magazine archives

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...