such a tease

Why hello there, stranger. My apologies, I've been swamped with re-adjusting to college life and shuttling back and forth between Chicago and Milwaukee. Also, it turns out that art portfolios weigh about the same as a baby elephant. Who knew? Certainly not me. Thank goodness for lavender scented epson salt. And wine. We can't forget the wine.
We were spoiled with a stretch of amazingly mild, sunny weather here in the good ole Midwest, but now we're back to the usual- cold and grey with a chance of snow. Lovely. I've been craving the bright colors of spring, lately- yellows, corals, and especially hot pink- so I rounded up a little pink collection to keep me inspired. Spring, you saucy little tease... when you gonna come my way?


1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...