Dream a Little, Lovely Dream

It's been a minute or two... ok, ok a month or two! since I've posted. Turns out that school is hard and oh so time consuming! So if you stuck with me and you're reading this... you are my hero. Did you ever know? Are we having a Bette Midler moment? I think so. I love me some Bette (Hocus Pocus anyone?). Know what else I love? Discovering gorgeous new brands and their equally stunning catalogs. Aren't these photos stunning? From Noa Noa, my new favorite store. Too bad they're in Denmark... that's just a little farther than I'm capable of peddling on the ole bicycle...
So Anthropologie-esque. And we all know how much I covet Anthro. I love the dreamy, ethereal vibe. Couldn't you just live inside pictures like these?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...