my new digs

As most of you know, I recently moved to Milwaukee for school. It's hard and tiring and awfully lonely right now, but I'm trying to focus on the positive. I'm lucky enough to study something I'm so passionate about and to live with my dad (who is an awesome roommate, when he's here- as a pilot, so he's gone a lot) in an amazing condo building with an uninterrupted view of Lake Michigan. I'm used to living in older buildings with lots of character (read: cracks in the walls, creaky windows and no dishwasher) so this brand-spankin-new apartment with it's shiny granite counter tops and modern, angular details is all new to me. And with a new apartment comes new decor inspiration! I'm loving the crisp white walls with accents in bright, fresh colors and plush, textured elements found in these photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...