The Evolution of Indigo

YOU GUYS! It's been forever. I'm sure you've noticed a few changes here on this little blog of mine. I've been ever so slowly redesigning- Geez, I'm incredibly indecisive. First I was all about this handwritten type that, after closer consideration, reminded me way too much of the lame 90's scrawl that graced the opening credits of Dawson's Creek. (This epiphany may or may not have occurred whilst I watched a marathon on Netflix.) So concludes the fate of the handwritten type. And thank goodness, because I'm a much bigger fan of how it looks now. What do you think?

Summer has been a whirlwind so far. Summer school, a new job (at Anthropologie!) and I was the maid of honor at my dear friend Shannon's wedding this last weekend in Dallas. It was beautiful and I got all swoony and teary-eyed. But after a week and a half in the Big D, I have to say- I truly don't miss it. It's hot. Like, really hot. 108 plus humidity hot. Turns out Milwaukee is where they've been keepin all that greener grass! I think I'll stay for awhile.
sources via Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...